Immigration matters are very delicate and need to be handled by reliable experts. We have what it takes to help you solve your immigration needs.
We provide assistance in all areas of immigration and nationality law and we will work with you, your business or your company to accomplish your goals. Arturo Martinez and his team are here to help. Below are some examples of the many issues we can process for you:
- Adjustment of Status
- Department of States Applications
- Deferred Action for Youth (DACA)
- Deferred Action for Parental Accountability (DAPA)
- Employment Visas
- TN (NAFTA Professionals)
- B-1 (Business Visitors)
- Formation of Companies
- Investigation of Cancellation of Documents
- Investor Visas
- E-1/E-2 (Treaty Trader/Treaty Investor Vistas)
- Midwife Investigations
- Passport Investigations
- Petition for Alien Wife/Fiancée
- Renewals of Immigrant Documents
With 20 years of practice, we have perfected our abilities and procedures to quickly and accurately help you to resolve any legal matter you may have.
You are innocent until proven guilty! When you find yourself in trouble with the law, the first thing you should do is contact an attorney. Arturo Martinez is dedicated to proving your innocence and/or to ensure that you receive the most positive outcome in your favor possible. Although there are thousands of different crimes a defendant can be charged with, we’ve listed a few examples of charges that we typically defend against:
- 24-hour Jail Release
- Aggravated Assault
- Assault and Battery
- Drug Possession
- DWI Assault
- Family Violence
What is a Will?
A Will is a legal document that allows you to control how your estate will be distributed after you pass away. Your estate is your net worth (the sum of your assets minus any liabilities).
A Last Will can also help you to communicate important instructions, like who will become the guardian(s) of your children or pets.
Do I need a Will?
It is recommended that you create a Last Will if:
- You have specific people in mind who you would like to leave certain gifts to.
- You think there may be disputes or confusion regarding the distribution of your estate.
- You have children or pets and want to name a potential guardian for after you pass away.
- You have no living relatives and do not want your property to go to the state.
- If you pass away without a Last Will (meaning you died “intestate”), your assets are distributed to your heirs by a court-appointed administrator in accordance with state law.
A Power of Attorney is a legal document that allows you to give someone the authority to make decisions on your behalf while you are still alive whereas a Last Will lets you communicate your wishes after you’ve passed.
The Martinez Law Firm provides 24-hour assistance. No need to waste your time or money on calling a bondsman. In most cases, we can provide jail release if they are charged with felonies or misdemeanor cases in Travis County.
Call our offices now at (512) 444-0025. Our staff is ready to help, we perform jail release services 24 hours a day. No one wants to see their loved one suffer the consequences of getting fired or evicted while waiting to be released from jail. Call our jail release line at (512) 444-0025 to obtain their release.
Any type of personal injury may be very overwhelming and we can help you recover the money spent on the legal representation that you need.
Attorney Arturo Martinez and his team provide with Personal Injury assessment and litigation for cases including:
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Animal Attack or Dog Bites
- Auto Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Boating Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Chemical Toxic Exposure
- Child Injury
- Death or Serious Injury
- Defective Products (Tires, Air Bag Failure)
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Head Injury
- Head Trauma
- Insurance Claims and Disputes
- Machinery Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Offshore Accidents
- On-the-Job Accidents
- Refinery Construction Oil Field
- Slip and Fall
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Accidental death
- Construction Zone Accidents